In the synchronisation dashboard you can setup and activate all webservice methods to communicate with the e-commerce platform. This is also the primary logging and monitoring tool to check all events and processes.
Each Synchronisation Dashboard is linked to a Sales Channel. The channel is taking care for the access.
When the Tinx app is activated a set of pre-defined dashboards is imported in the customers BC database. These data is based on standard BC.
To find the available Dashboards go to: Communication | Synchronisation Dashboard
|Define whether it is Inbound or Outbound communication.
|Define the sequence of the different
|Define to which Sales Channel the dashboard is linked.
|If you are using different endpoints you can choose the API code to set another API endpoint
|Define which API type should be used: REST or GraphQL.
|Job Queue Category
|If you are running multiple service tiers define which Jobs should be executed here.
|Hide inactive Lines
|Show or hide the synchronisation lines
|Add information about the Dashboard, useful if you have made changes or created a custom Dashboard.
Explain Info Table No, REST Parameters
When end-users are modifying relevant data, triggers can be set so the data is captured in the Record Queue. The Tinx app is using the Change Log Mgt. function for some of the triggers.
- OnInsert: This filter is based on the Primary Key for records which not have been send before and which are created by the system (You mostly use this option for postings as: item ledger entry (Stock), posted shipments, sales invoices) If you set the trigger on 'OnInsert' only one time the record will be sent, based on the primary key. If you want to send a record again, you have to delete the appropriate entry in History > Registers. You can also use 'OnInsert' to do an initial sync when you are starting with the integration
- OnModify: send information each time a record is manually inserted or modified (done by own change log). Data which is modified in a batch process will not be considered (Rapid Start), only manual changed data done by users.
- OnDelete: when a record is deleted in BC you can send an update to the webshop to remove the data
- OnSchedule: Define the recurrence of the Line. Example if you want to do a daily update for prices, you can use this trigge. At a certain time it will process the data. This function is only implemented for Magento
Usage of Outbound Filters
For each line you can set the appropriate filters for synchronising data. In the standard package several filters are pre-defined. For example, the filter below is defined for sending new items: Publish to webshop = 1, product ID = 0 and only from a certain Vendor No..
|Flag this if you don't want to use this filter anymore in case of testing. Probably later you can activate the filter again.
|Define the field you want to use as the filter, this is a search field in which you can find all available fields in the table (i.e. the first table in the Message Definition).
|Flowfield showing the name / caption of the field
|The criteria of the filter, such as '=', '<>', '>', '<'.
|The value the filter should have to meet the criteria.
|Update Filter Value
|Relevant for lines which are set on 'OnInsert'. Postings such as stock updates, shipments and invoices. The 'Field Filter' will be incremented each time data is sent to the web shop.
The field you choose must be an 'Entry No.', or at least a field
with an incremental (e.g. No. Series). This may speed up performance when searching tables.
|This field is used in combination with the 'Reference Date',
if you have a date filter defined like ''|%1.., you might want to filter
on a date in the past, you can set it to -60D
|Set the Reference Date to 'TODAY' or 'WORKINGDATE', if you leave the Date Expression empty it will be todays date, otherwise the data will be calculated based on the Date Expression
If you are using a filter for an Option value, you should use in the 'Field Filter' the Option Integer value instead of the Option Textual value. Cause otherwise language problems might occur!
Usage of Inbound Filters
2 Types of Inbound filters are supported:
- Filter based on webshop criteria
- Filter in combination with the field Info Table No.
For the example below the field Info Table No. is set to the TINX Sales Order. This is processing the web orders which will meet this criteria: